Welcome to Treviso Transitional Care
Longview Senior Living and Rehabilitation
When you require skilled care to regain your health and strength after a hospitalization, or long-term care, choose the expert team at Treviso Transitional Care.
Our experienced and highly skilled clinicians are dedicated to developing a personalized program designed to meet your individual needs. Your recovery will begin with a comprehensive assessment by members of our team.
To provide superior clinical care, rehabilitation, wellness, and supportive services that meet the wants, needs, and expectations of our patients and residents – while achieving “quadruple aim” goals of better individual health care, better population health, lower costs and improved clinician experience – and drive performance and outcomes that are consistent with the demands of acute care partners and payor organizations.
To provide integrated post-acute health care, accountable care, services and technology that reduce rehospitalizations, generate quality clinical outcomes and customer service, navigate patients cost-effectively through post-acute care, and reduce costly outliers for providers, while developing industry-leading programs and capabilities and growing relationships with strategic partners.
- New program allows resident to have an active role in self-management of their diabetes and improve their overall health
- Provide excellent resources in the form of teaching tools about disease, nutrition, exercise and medications
- Helping seniors live a richer, healthier life
- Simplifying the lives of people with diabetes and their caregivers
- Partnering with Arkray gives a personalized approach to cost effective blood glucose testing and management that is aimed at helping better control diabetes
Learn More At www.arkrayusa.com